Super Simple Guacamole
Thank you! Your photograph has been submitted for approval.
|Preparation Time:||Cooking Time:||Ready In:|
|10 min||10 min|
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and scoop out meat into a mixing bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and salsa. Mash with a large fork or a potato masher and blend thoroughly.
TIP: The lemon (or other citrus) juice is important because it prevents the avocado from oxidizing and preserves the beautiful green color.
- Nutritional information is an estimate only and may not be accurate. If you need reliable nutritional information please consult your doctor or registered dietician. If you see incorrect data, please report it.
- Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may be incomplete. Value based on available data.