Spicy Fish Tacos
Thank you! Your photograph has been submitted for approval.
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons creole spice blend
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 taco shells
- 1 lime
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add fish and sprinkle with half of creole spice blend.
- Cook fish for 3 minutes on one side; then flip, add remaining creole spice blend, and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, prepare toppings: shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat taco shells in a warm oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan, cut lime in half and squeeze both halves over fish; place 1/2 piece of fish in each taco.
- Line up the family to dress their tacos with their favorite toppings.
- Nutritional information is an estimate only and may not be accurate. If you need reliable nutritional information please consult your doctor or registered dietician. Ingredient information was missing for the following ingredients: creole spice blend. These ingredients were not included in this nutrition label. If you see incorrect data, please report it.
- Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may be incomplete. Value based on available data.