Thank you! Your photograph has been submitted for approval.
|Preparation Time:||Cooking Time:||Ready In:|
|5 min||30 min||35 min|
- 1.5 pounds fillet of salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon creole spice blend
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spray vegetable oil on a baking sheet and place salmon skin-side down on the sheet.
- Rub 1 teaspoon olive oil over top of salmon fillet.
- Sprinkle creole spice blend seasoning blend over top of fish.
- Top with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish is cooked, depending on thickness of fillet. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Nutritional information is an estimate only and may not be accurate. If you need reliable nutritional information please consult your doctor or registered dietician. Ingredient information was missing for the following ingredients: creole spice blend. These ingredients were not included in this nutrition label. If you see incorrect data, please report it.
- Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may be incomplete. Value based on available data.