Thank you! Your photograph has been submitted for approval.
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped bell pepper (red)
- 6 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat tortillas according to package directions; keep warm.
- Cook hash browns in butter, 6 minutes (or according to package directions); add bell peppers and cook until tender.
- Whisk in eggs and cook until done, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up.
- Serve immediately with salsa, sour cream, grated cheese or avocado for self-serve toppings.
- Nutritional information is an estimate only and may not be accurate. If you need reliable nutritional information please consult your doctor or registered dietician. If you see incorrect data, please report it.
- Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may be incomplete. Value based on available data.